Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Plug for Me

 

One of my goals as an artist is to create works that will enhance your life and be something that transitions from my website into something that you can see in your home or office.  I do believe that a lot of the meaning derived from a work of art comes from creating something that resonates with you for more than just a few seconds.  To assist in determining whether a piece resonates in your space, I provide a complimentary service.  If you provide a photo of your space, I will provide a digital mock up of my art, in the size/dimensions you request, placed in your space.  Together we can find what will suit your situation best, in a variety sizes and within your budget. The images with this post are examples. More can be seen on Randall Art.






No comments:

Post a Comment